Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Belated Day to Popsy Wopsy!









For Pops and Mick's birthday Nana took us all to PF Changs. Yum. Yum. We had a great time aside from the fact we swore to never let SayJ see a restaurant again because she will NOT stay in a seat for more that 2.5 seconds. Ugh. We have since retracted our statement but we only go if she is close to starving so that she'll eat for at least the five minutes it takes me to shovel down some food. Don't you know I regret all those days of my mom saying "I don't remember what I ate because of you girls!!" and me laughing. I am not laughing anymore...I just have indigestion alot. Aside from that it was such good family time and we went through the Lights of Life afterwards. Both kiddos loved it and Micah wanted Mick to fix us up something similar when we got home. At least he has great confidence in his Daddio.

No comments: