Thursday, December 16, 2010

Biggest Santa Cow Fan EVER

Sadie Jane and her new main man.

And here is Santa Cow with his least favorite fan EVER.
My two.
Haydee. You don't realize that he is getting big til you put him in somebody's lap.
Even Micah loved him this year!
Sadie Jane and her handsome boo. Hopefully their size issues work themselves out or else their prom pics are gonna look silly.
Wrestle mania at Nana's
Pax deciding if it is worth it to jump in...
The boys...what a crew...
...plus Sadie Jane. Look at sweet Pax smiling and holding on. He's the only one I trusted to hold SayJ.
The girls that were left after all the festivities. Anna, Me, Sarah and Aim
This picture just makes me laugh.

We started a new tradition last year of visiting Santa Cow and then heading to Nana and Pop's so that our friends an their children could see what all the fuss was about with the lights. It ended up being a little scattered and ALOT cold but it was still a great time. I think there were 6 families that either came to the chicken house or lights or both. It was fun for us, but I am pretty sure Nana and Pops weren't sad to see us leave:) I will say each of these traditions get alot more fun as the babies get older.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

1- your tata post had me ROLLING! haha.
2- the kiddos are adorable
3- merry christmas! i hope to see you :)

Amy said...

Those are great pics!! Thank you for including us that wonderful tradition! Pax had a blast!!! He sure did take good care of SJ, huh? :-)

The Kimmels said...

I have a feeling Pax is going to be the only one we will trust with our kids :) ha! I hope he stays that way! Really sorry I missed the festivities. Love the photos & love yall!

Sarah said...

Aw, I love it! cute picture of us girls too!!

Thanks for including me even if I don't have kiddos to contribute :)

SJ and her love for Santa Cow cracks me up!

Thank you Harpers for hosting with yummy treats!