Saturday, December 25, 2010

Allen/Echol's Christmas Dinner. Yum.Yum.

The girls...Devon, Me, Des, and Cindy
Sadie Jane with Des
Devon and Des trying to get a picture with both kiddos.
Sadie Jane sportin' the heels. Sorry for the crotchshot.
Micah and his ladies. He loves them so.

I don't even wanna go into how sick our house has been for the last NINE days. It makes me sick. Sadie Jane has been the most pitiful of us all and she now at the last day of her antibiotic has a runny nose and is terribly irritable. Needless to say I have held her the majority of the last nine days and things have been a bit tense. I have a ton to blog about nonetheless...but it will have to be done in between outbursts...did I mentions SayJ just shut her finger in the door. Oh my word. When we thought we were on an upswing we went Destiny's house to eat dinner with her family. We are actually good friend's with her parents and her sister Devon and her brother Kyle. Just after this dinner sickness hit again with avengance...but I wont give details. Anyways, we had dinner with Doug and Cindy and their kiddos plus their significant? or insignificant others. It was awesome. I hope we raise kiddos as good as theirs because I can't imagine how fun it will be to hang out with your own kids, like them and them like you...that is no small feat these days. They had Christmas presents for Micah and Sadie Jane and since Des is always around she definitely knew what they would like and is always someone who picks out gifts that they LOVE. They got Micah a big rig and SadieJane six pairs of high heels. Although Dessy did let SadieJane bust it in her heels. It was hard to stop laughing and catch her though as they are very slippery. I even talked a little bit to people over the age of 3 for a minute because with six 20somethings to help my job got alot easier. Can't say enough that we just love these friends and especially since being quarenteened to our house since before and after that it made me realize how much Mick and I both love our friends and time with them. Thanks again to DessyWessyfoFessy and to the rest of her crew! Hope we've started a new tradition!

No comments: