Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Activity Scenery








Micah calls the Nativity Scene the Activity Scenery. It makes me laugh. He found our nice set and wanted to help put it out. He did a great job setting it up so I let him take pictures of it and SayJ and I. We were looking a little rough that morning. her hair is out of control. Quite frankly so is mine. I love that Micah took a close up of baby Jesus. That morning it hit me how he placed every part of the activity around Jesus then he took a picture of just Him. Such a focus, to Micahbird, Jesus is so important right now and he really wants to make Jesus happy. He is always talking about pleasing him and Jesus forgiving us, etc. Made me want to have that same focus. Love that God gave me children so I could learn even more about Him.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it!! I think I will start calling it an Activity Scenery too.

:)

Amy said...

Very cute!!! So sweet!