Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It began to look a lot like Christmas...

The boys lovin' Santa.



My favorite part this year...Charlie Brown.
All the kiddos packed into Nana and Pop's car before Sunday dinner. Too cute.

...shortly after Halloween at Nana and Pops house. And we shamelessly followed suit in our "Winter Wonderland Symphony". We added the symphony part this year with our outdoor musicbox thingy. I am sure Mick has a name for it since he worked so hard on our outdoor decor this year. I give him a hard time with the Griswald jokes, etc. but the babies LOVE it so in turn I do too. Although as I ran around our neighborhood a few days ago I started thinking how nothing in our yard really symbolized the true meaning of Christmas nor what was important to the people inside. So while we might bring some smiles I am now on the hunt for my only contribution to Mick's Masterpiece...a nativity set to go front and center. Santa is already getting my goat this year. Ugh. I know, I know...I'll save that post for another day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't wait to come see your lights and everything! We need to go to Nana and Pops' again this year. Pax is even more fascinated with lights this year!