Sunday, September 5, 2010

The tradition continues...







of having children with fred flintstone feet. Sadie Jane has been walking for a while now but we hadn't done the whole buy the shoes thing. So we seriously shopped Friday and Saturday squooshing her feet into shoe after shoe...and what did we end up with? Crocs...you know those lovely shoes that you see in EVERY picture of Micah since he could walk? Here we go again. The tradition of wide feet and croc-wearing in the winter continues. Who is going to get my narrow-can't-even-wear-sam&libby's-when-they-were-in-style-feet if we don't have another baby??

Also, Sadie Jane's hair is out. of. control. I have tried to figure out what to do and last night we did pigtails. Squint hard, or you'll miss'em. She hated every moment of it but I loved it. She rips all hairbows out so this is my only option for girliness.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are really cute!! And, I love her pigtails! It makes her look so big!!

Anonymous said...

Steph I just love her pigtails and her new crocs. I was wondering when she would be getting her first pair. We are going to have to do something about her feet though, we ladies old and young have to have our shoe wardrobes. lol sissy