Saturday, September 18, 2010

Old friends and Good times.

Me, Heather, Angela (the bride to be), Sarah and Natalie

Nice picture taken by Micah. It is a good angle the couch just got in the way:)

Last night I threw a small and calm lingerie shower for my best friend from high school Angela. I really just wanted a way to honor her and get to spend time with her and old friends. We did both and had a great time. For those that know Ang, she isn't exactly the "Girls Gone Wild...Make her a cake shaped like a certain body part...kind of girl". So hopefully she enjoyed herself and got some really cute lingerie! I enjoyed seeing her and just hanging out with some girls. Mick took the kiddos to dinner by himself and then to the football game. Ahhh...hadn't had a time without them in quite sometime. Tonight we are going to an adult only birthday party so more of that to come. I will surely miss my babies but excited to spend some time just with Mick...you know and communicate.

No comments: