Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Seven Days of Sagee!


I can't believe that in SEVEN days Sadie Jane (Micah calls her Sagee most of the time) will be a whole year old! With Micah I made each day before he turned one a chance to tell you some of my favorite things and I can't believe I am going to remember to do the same thing for SayJ. The girl with tons of nicknames already. You all know that we love this girl but I always say it in such broad generalities. So here is one of the specific things I love about Sadie Jane. Her lovin'. Sadie Jane has loved loving on people since God gave her to us. But now if I ask her for some lovin' she'll lean in and love on me. I love it so I do it over and over at times and after about the tenth time..."I'll say, give me some lovin'" and she'll look at me and shake her head no no no. I could seriously eat her up. Besides her not lovin' to sleep I don't have many complaints about our girl...and last night she slept ALL. NIGHT. LONG. so today she is pretty much perfect. I am only kidding. I know she isn't but I do love her so and the way that she already loves others.

No comments: