Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Six Days til SadieJane turns one!

Phew! This time last year I was getting ready for the big day. This picture is the actual day she was born. Whoa she was large, I was large, it was hot. Anyways, back to what I love about our girl. I love her "go with the flow" nature. Now, she is still a girl so don't get me wrong she'll give a scream or two and I can tell that the drama is coming. BUT, she is so different than her brother and alot of it is because she had no choice. I couldn't keep her on the regimented schedule I had for Micah, she rolled with it. There is always another person shoving, hugging, grabbing, and basically all up in her business and she just rolls with it (most of the time). If she gets a shot or is sick she doesn't make a big fuss she just rolls with it. Just like her Momma. HAHAHA. She definitely did not get that from me...
Still trying to grasp that she will really be one in a matter of days. Seriously, I need another one.

No comments: