Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sadie Jane's First Birthday Party!

Me and my birthday girl!
Daddy with our girl!
Rhett, not so happy about sitting in so much pink:)
Amy, Ellie and Sarah
Grandmother and Aunt Dot
SayJ with Bay and Charlee Ray
Hayden and Micah and Jaxson
The cake. Long story...but here is the part I liked.







Sadie Jane with the newly renovated Strawberry Shortcake Tricycle. It was mine as a little girl and Hayden and Jenny made it good as new:)
For the fridge.
After all these years you think I'd figure out how Amy looks so good in these up close obnoxious shots.
Brittany and I with two babies who didn't want to be in the picture.
April and I



Suzie and I
Jenny with Hayden and Sadie Jane
Sadie Jane giving Aunt Heather Lovin'.
Chase Chillin'
Ellie on a full tummy.
Jake and Sadie Jane

Aunt Dot, Grandmama, Me, SayJ and Mom. Nice mom.
The wreath I made for the party.

We had Sadie Jane's birthday party...more to follow but here are the pictures for Jenny.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

happy birthday sayjay! such a cute party!