Friday, September 10, 2010

Confessions and Thoughts from a CRAZY Momfriedbrain:

This post is simply for encouragement for each of you out there. To make you feel much better about yourself. You are welcome.

I have been having random thoughts, what's new? and wanted to put them together for a blog post. So here's my confessions in no particular order:

I still rock Sadie Jane to sleep every time. I know.

I don't shower much.

Although I fall asleep .2 seconds after saying "goodnight, love you honey", when he isn't there it takes me hours to go to sleep.

I don't brush my daughters hair.

I honestly miss "The Hills".

Even though I have read So Long Insecurity, I still find myself a wee bit insecure, sorry Beth.

I am still breastfeeding and yes people she has teeth. For some reason everyone(ok, not everyone) thinks that if you nurse once they get teeth you'll be nippleless.

I still can't stand dropping Sadie Jane in nursery...or leaving her there.

I secretly think Micah is HILARIOUS. But I still can't tell him.

I love my life right now. Usually, I loved it then or I'll love it in a bit, but surprisingly I love it right now.

Lately I see my sister once a week. Didn't see that coming...

Planned Micah's birthday party in my head for weeks coordinating tablecloths and games, etc. Sadie Jane's is getting in where it fits in and has no theme. How can I be so cruel?

I secretly think Sadie Jane is THE sweetest thing ever put on this earth. And I tell her probably too too much.

I stop everything when Micah wakes up from his nap to hold him for a good thirty minutes. That is now...gotta go. to be continued.

2 comments:

EMU said...

Awww! What a sweet post! :)

Amy said...

That is sweet!! My favorite time is when they first wake up from nap and will let you cuddle with them! Glad to know I've still got more time with that! Love you!