Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Suzie's Endless Thirtieth!

Me, Sarah, Suz and Amy. I didn't get the memo about the one strap thing.

Mick and I. So nice to just go somewhere together.
Lots of candles.
Us with the birthday girl.
Jami, Amy, Sarah, and Suzie
My friend Suzie (lots know her as the photographer) but outside of that is a great friend. She followed me in turning thirty in September and she's been celebrating the whole month long. Now that is how you do it. We celebrated at a big party on Saturday night without the babies and had a lot of fun. Then a few of us created a tradition where we all go out for each others birthday so we did that on Monday. I had a shower for the big party, but notsomuch for our dinner date. Happy Birthday Suzie! So glad that we are friends and that I got to share some of your special days with you!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Thanks for posting & thanks for being such a sweet friend by celebrating my birthday twice in one week! :)