Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Eleven Months and Simmerade!


Sadie Jane is one of the happiest people I know. Baby girl loves life and lately she especially loves walking! She wants to be down all the time and she throws herself from my arms if I wont put her down. She is drinking water from a cup really well and loves to eat some Chick-fil-a. She still only says a few words but the newest favorite is anytime she sees Mick she says "Hey Daddy!" and waves and smiles so big. Can't believe this is the last month of her first year. Sloooow down.

Now many of you might not have heard of Simmerade and I might need a patent here but this is Micah's invention he came up with on Saturday while snuggling with Mick. He came downstairs and said Mom I am going to make Simmer ade. (You can tell we drink a lot of "ades" in our house...ie gator, power and lemon:)) He then proceeded to instruct Mick to put equal parts milk, applejuice and water...then he took a big ole gulp. Smiled and said mmmmm. Then he looked at me and said..this stuff is kinda nasty with a wrinkled nose. Hilarious. Simmerade. Get you some!


3 comments:

The Kimmels said...

SJ's teeth are TOO cute! Simmerade also cracks me up. GROSS!

Anonymous said...

I love Sadies cute smile and those shiny teeth. Brian made weird drinks like that when he was younger and all of Davids kids did and still do the same thing. lol Cant believe she is almost 1 already. sissy

Sarah said...

I have not seen Miss SayJ since she decided to talk! Not okay!

And Simmerade sounds awesomely disgusting! I love it! Makes me think of when we used to mix every flavor from the drink machines. So gross but we drank it!

Love you and your sweet fam! And miss you too!