Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Endless Summer...sortof.








Today we had a busy day. It was our last tiny tots tennis lesson. Micah was so excited about going today, because Charlee Ray was supposed to go with us. BUT she chickend out because she said she didn't want to get all hot and sweaty! Oh my am I glad I had a boy first. Charlee Ray and Bay are so funny and girly...just like I was. Were it not for Micah my kiddos would be the same way...and being like that is much less acceptable for a boy. Fortunately God made Micah just how He wanted to and it happens to be as manly as a three year old could possibly be. So Micah and I went to tennis while Nana stayed with all three of her girls. Then we all went to lunch. The girls go back to school this week so we wont get to see them as much. It was fun to hang out with them and go to the mall and we got to see the CFA minicow. You would think working at the chicken house I would get lots of pictures at my own events. But there is no time when I am working for such things so it was a nice surprise that the mall had their cow out and about. Not to mention smart marketing for them. Now we are at home looking at a long night without Mick. But I sticking to my positive attitude and going to try the most to enjoy our "endless summer". The pictures above were taken at tiny tots by Ashleigh, one of Micah's favorite teachers. I stole them because they were just too cute not to!

1 comment:

Ashleigh Greba said...

Ah :) I'm so glad you posted them! I am working on Micah's single tennis right now.

I am glad that he enjoyed tennis and I LOVED having him.
Love you!