Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby Fever






In the past month three of our good friends have had baby girls(The Mann's, The Morris' and now the Underwoods'; am I missing someone?)...and Taron is due to have a sweet baby boy the first week of October(I can't wait!!). I just can't get enough of these newborns! Our good friend's the Underwood's just had Emersyn Kate last night weighing in at 9lbs and 7 ounces. She is soooo stinkin' cute and like my babies...she has those round cheeks that make her look so lovable cuddleable! I got to visit with her and her family this morning and it was such a blessing. I want to go back and see them again to get another fix of sweet baby lovin'. I can't believe it was almost a year ago that I was having Sadie Jane...uggh. Baby Fever, I've got it again. What's Mick going to do with me? I know one thing he's not...hahaha.

Congratulations to Jonathan and AnneMarie on one of the most beautiful babies I have seen! Love ya'll and can't wait for our girls to meet!

PS/Disclaimer: Jenny keeps the kiddos so I can run on Friday mornings...so I took advantage to go see baby Emerson at that time so please excuse the sweat, the nonmatching clothes, nice hair and overall icky appearance on my part. Look at the baby...she's the cute one:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This makes me laugh because I can see Mick going "please step away from the baby...put the baby down!!"

I can't believe SJ is almost a year old!!

Love you all!

Anne Marie said...

Awww, so sweet! Can't tell you how much it meant to have you stop by!!! PS wanted to email you about something so keep an eye out for it!