Tuesday, July 13, 2010

YOUR kid.


That is what Mick and I say about Micah when he does something silly or funny. We say it is the other persons kid. We've been saying that alot lately. Truth is he cracks. me. up. Don't tell him though. Here are just a few things lately...

~He punched Hayden in the face. Got in trouble but if you know the two of them, this was funny(again, I cannot let him know this).

~This morning he woke up and I could hear him on the monitor singing "yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah baby."

~Mick is teaching him all sorts of dorky, I mean educational things. If you ask him where elephants live he says "Afreeca", if you ask him about the clouds he'll say they are "cum-u-lus" and if you ask him about power poles he'll tell you that is where the eeee-lectricity is. Honestly you have to hear him say these things to get the full extent.

~He can do the churn the butter dance move. Oh yeah...that one is for sure my kid.

~He is now starting to lie. Great. About silly things...like today I asked if he ate his breakfast bar he stared me down with a yes. The half eaten bar is sitting two feet from us, we can both see it. I ask again. Lies, lies lies. Finally, he tries to hug me saying "Mommy, let's not talk about the breakfast bar anymore." Smooth operator.

~There is more but I can't remember right now. Lucky for you.

I will write a post on Sadie Jane soon. Girl is funny too, but more like funny frustrating at two in the morning all shiny smiley she is...


No comments: