Friday, July 23, 2010

PCB 2010

This is our ONLY family picture from the whole week?? Are you kidding me???
Sadie Jane wearing her outfit Bay picked out for her.
At the boats...nice picker, Micah.
Char Char with Nana and Pops

My boys at the boats.
Bay holding SJ
All the girls!!


Me and my girl.
Riding the train together. Yippee.
Swangin'


Two peas...these two.
Pops and Nana...thanks to them for a great trip!!
.Our happy family-Micah who refused. Stinker.
Aunt Wendy and SayJ

Nana, Sadie Jane and a flamingo.
One of my favorite pics of the girlies






Micah crashing a wave! He loved it!
He went that way! Hilarious. I don't know what they are pointing at.


SayJ doing the bear crawl. She does this anytime she is in water or grass or on concrete.
Sadie Jane going in for the first time...she only put feet in before...
Micah and Daddy.

Can you tell it was hot?
On the balloons...












We were in Panama City for the last 7 days!! It was so much fun. We spent most of it with the Harper's and Eidson's and loved it. We were busy busy but had a ton of fun as a family. Sadie Jane is not sleeping but what is new there. I have more to post but wanted to get the pictures up for Jenny...more on her later.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad you're home! Missed you!! Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!

The Kimmels said...

I love the photos! So glad ya'll had fun!! I especially love the one of the girls on the bed. SJ is growing up so fast and I can't get over Micah! He looks 5 yrs old in some of these...so grown up! oh, and their outfits are too cute - but that doesn't surprise me. :)