Monday, July 5, 2010

Namesake





My cousin Jane and her husband Paul flew into town on Thursday to hang out with family for a week. They spent one night at our house then we all packed up and headed to the lake (more on that later:)) The important part is that Sadie Jane finally got to meet the person she was named after. Jane is more like an Aunt to me and very close to our family. I spent summers with her and her boys growing up and we have visited them alot through the years. Jane has raised two awesome boys and has been there for me in so many ways throughout my life. She has given good advice and listened when I needed someone to understand. I thought it only fitting that Sadie Jane have a part of her name and if she turns out to be half as great as her namesake we will be so blessed and thankful. I am so glad we finally got them together:) The funny part is they really did have a neat connection and Sadie Jane loved Jane. So special to me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's so sweet!!! Glad you got the pics of them together!