Monday, July 5, 2010

Four Generations...and Four Posts...Scroll Down






Jane was on me from the moment she arrived that I get a four generations picture with my Grandmama so when she came to visit on the 4th we did just that. Micah wanted to help so he took the pictures that you need to piece together. Grandmama was doing great and Sadie Jane loved playing with her. Truth be told we probably wouldn't have suffered through another night there at the lake had we not REALLY wanted to see Grandmama the next day. Plus we got these great pictures...hopefully Jane got an even better one with her camera.

Ok, so there were ALOT of photoshoots at the lake...so for the two of you that care you have to scroll down a bit to see them all. I think there are four posts in all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all your pictures and the posts. Only one picture missing. None of granny on the jet ski. lol I was just kidding. Give her a chance and she will get back on one though and when she does we will have to get a picture. sissy

Sarah said...

I love generation pictures!! Especially with all the girls!