Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Herd...







I officially have the snots along with a few other ailments...but as always...the show must go on...and the pictures. Friday was Cow Appreciation Day and the first time that I haven't had to work so we planned to go to the mall Chicken house and get some free food. Yes, I still love it and since I am not working much this summer I was really excited. I wasn't feeling great but Sadie Jane had to wear her cute dress that my cousin Sissy made!! I love it and am excited because with her lack of heigth we'll be able to wear it again next year. Thanks Sissy! Micah wore his shirt that Mick made for him as this was his 3rd CAD wearing it. It looked a little like a halter top so I think it will be retired this year! Thanks to Mick he found my tail and ears...another yearly tradition. We have had a BUSY weekend so I will post more later when I can breathe. I am about to give in to the afrin addiction.
PS SayJ has the snots too and looks very ragamuffinish lately. She's still cute as a ragamuffin, but she has a bruise on her face, broken out from sunscreen and snot running down her face and her nose is alll torn up from us hosin' the nose. Poor girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pictures. The kids looked so cute dressed in their cow outfits. Sorry you are all sick again and hope that you get better soon. Love you, sissy

blakley said...

love little sayj's outfit! too cute! hope you all start feeling better soon! :)