Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zoo Expired.


We got a Zoo membership last year and we had definitely gotten our money's worth throughout the year. But, we are Harper's and we like to be sure we are being wise (or cheap) with our money. So since our membership expired in May we went as many times as we could. Sometimes two days in a row. One of my favorite days was when the kiddos and I just headed there by ourselves. All of the animals seemed to be out and ready to be seen. Micah and SayJ loved it and it was just one of those days where it is fun to be a Momma. Love these sweet faces and can't believe time is passing so quickly still. On a random note I highly recommend the Zoo membership, I think it is the cheapest of the deals around the ATL and it is virtually a free trip if you pack a lunch each time you go. Just my two cents.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I had no clue you had a membership! We have one too and love it!