Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dessy's Going to the Chapel...or the Barn:) Either way she is getting married!!!



Oh boy, oh boy. I am backing up to Mother's day in May. We spent some of the day with family and then headed to Destiny's graduation party. We also knew that most likely that would be the day that she and Tyler would get engaged. We knew he had the ring, even though everyone tried to keep it a secret from me because they thought I would tell Des. truth be told, I am glad, because I might've. Accidentally, of course, but we are just so close that it is hard to keep secrets from each other. Our Dessy, is so special and I have mentioned it before. She is really special to Micahbird and he dissappeared the moment after they got engaged. He was a little hurt I think. He showed back up and approved of Tyler after all. I could get all sappy but I'll save that post for another day. We are so excited for these two, so far it seems to be set in stone to save the date for November. Can not wait. Will be so amazing to see God bring to fruition something I prayed for and with someone about! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: