Monday, July 9, 2012

Backin' that thing up...


...to spend time with the people pictured above. I haven't taken a blog break on purpose really. It has just happened. It has become something that has once again fallen through the cracks. This time it is due to alot of self reflection, internal turmoil, tons of fun laughs and giggles, some wrestling and learning with Jesus, lots of runs and prayers with our Lord and just a general change of pace round here. So I want to update and share what is going on in our lives but that just hasn't been an easy thing to just post in 4 sentence paragraph form. Sometimes life just gets messy. Not in a neccesarily bad way, but just not in a way that lends itself to easy explanation or fruition in blogform. For now, here are some pictures and some thoughts just to see if anyone would even read anymore if I did get back to writing. I will be updating for my own viewing pleasure in the week to come, so that all of our fun life moments are recorded. But just not sure how this thing will go after I do back this thing up...

1 comment: