Wednesday, July 11, 2012

90 Years YOUNG!


We are going where??? Minnie Mouse welcomed Gmama to her party!





We celebrated my Grandmother's 90th Birthday Party with a Minnie Mouse theme. You might remember that she LOVED SadieJane's party so much that she took home all the leftover decorations as well as the wreath on the front door. So I knew then it would be a good choice for her 90th. We were trying with all our might to throw her a surprise party but this woman is set in her ways!! We had to change the party twice, because bless her she had a fish fry to go to. Hahaha. We had a blast surprising her and spending time with her. She was truly overwhelmed. I am so thankful that my kiddos get to know my Grandmama and that we get to visit with her when we can. She is still adamantly living on her own and I pray she can do it as long as she can. She does not want to leave where she is, and we are thankful that she is so happy there but dread a day when she can not stay.

No comments: