Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family and Florida






We spent the end of June in the Redneck Riviera. PCB, for all you that don't know Panama Citay! We went with Mick's parents and Mick's sisters family on our usual week long vacay in the sun and sand. In true Harper fashion we were in attendance at the Immediate Care within 24 hours of arriving. No shock right? I stepped on a piece of glass and had to go get fixed up and get a tetanus shot. Lovely. Aside from foot pain we had a great trip. There was some rain for the first few days but we had a great time those days too. Mick and I got some time together (to and from the Urgent Care) and also when the kiddos ALL rode with Nana and Pops. It made a huge difference to get just a little time to ourselves and we were surely thankful for a trip to the beach. I was determined to run, so my little puncture wound did not keep me down and I had so much fun running on flat ground. Bay and Charlee Ray are getting so big and play so well with our kiddos. These trips get more and more fun each year, well at least to us, maybe not to Nana and Pops! 

No comments: