Saturday, March 12, 2011

These two...

It's been a happy, healthy day at the Harpers.
We spend much of our time watching for Daddy, in various attire.
Bow purchases from Target make everyone feel better.
And if that wont do, a manicure from Micahbird will surely do the trick.

Sadie Jane can also take a picture!!!
Between the two girls we sported ALL the bows.
Micah sported the helmet. SadieJane thoroughly enjoyed this...
...then the stinker got her way.

...have rocked my world. Helped me know Jesus better. Made me laugh. Made me cry. Filled me with something words can't even express.

Micah and SadieJane are truly an answer to my prayers. I am so thankful for them. Even on weeks like this one when I was sure someone has been playing a joke on me I still count it a privilege to be called their Momma.

Ahhh...happy tears. I love them so.