Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tuesdays with Jenny

Thought I would just write a quick post about one of our favorite days of the week since SayJay's been born...Tuesdays! Micah goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and it is quite the task to get him up and out the door along with nursing a baby too. So, Jenny started taking Tuesday's off and coming to our house at about 815 to help get us moving. Micah loves it and she takes him to school so I can get things done. For the first six weeks I wasn't supposed to be lifting much so Jenny was helping with that... 4 weeks later she now has back problems:) Sorry, Jenny. I am often pretty hard on Jenny, she is just an easy target and a bit of a pushover at times. This is part of the reason she is spending her Tuesday's here and letting me boss her around. But I am SO thankful for her help and love through this time. I gained respect for her after giving birth to one child, but now with two it doubles! On Tuesdays, I have gone to the grocery store, Target, washed my hair, laid down, gotten Chick-fil-A and done some other exciting things. I don't know how long Jenny will be able to put up (spend her day) with us, but I'll take it whenever I get it Jenny! Love you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is great the Jenny is able to do that for you!! How sweet!!!