Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pilgrims and Indians




We made it back to supper club this month after missing last month. The theme was Thanksgiving and we took Sadie Jane along with us. Micah and I made our headdresses and then Mick thought of wearing Braves shirts since they are technically indians. Nice. We had a great time and SayJay behaved herself. I found myself talking incessantly and had to apologize for monopolizing conversation. I was just SO excited to be out amongst friends! We are tired today but so thankful for the opportunity to fellowship with likeminded friends. Thanks to Justin and April for a delicious dinner. We played Rate Your Mate as usual and Justin was offended by one of April's comments about wearing too many polo shirts so he went and changed into this lovely bball jersey. I had to take a picture. I don't have pictures of everyone because we had to scoot out before SJ turned into a pumpkin. Nana kept Micah who really worked it past his bedtime we heard!

No comments: