Sunday, November 29, 2009

Her Sunday Best







Mick is still sick today so I have quarenteened him from us. The kiddos and I were stir crazy and after my last post I really just wanted to go to church and be around fellow believers. So we headed out in our Sunday best and SayJ wore pantyhose for the first time. I wanted pictures of both Micah and SayJ but to no avail. Sweet victory is what it was at church. We made it through Sunday School, church and lunch with her asleep and no tantrums from Micahbird. Thank you, Jesus. I know for a fact it was seriously a gift from Him. So thankful. Yet another reason I am a good momma...I just doctored up a Totino's pizza for dinner. I know you are all so impressed. Just a little snippit to help you all feel better about yourselves in comparison:)

4 comments:

Amy said...

She looks adorable!!!

EMU said...

I love those close ups of SJ! Yummy cheeks and the cutest little smile! :)

Sarah said...

Stephanie!! She is so cute and getting so big! I need to come see her!!! I can't come tomorrow night (school work!) but hopefully soon! Love and miss you all!

The Kimmels said...

So great seeing you and the fam tonight! I can't get over what a big boy Micah is becoming. "I'm not". haha and SJ is even more beautiful in person! I can't believe I haven't seen her since her first week!! Un-acceptable! sorry. :)