Sunday, July 26, 2009

ZooWorld...






...more appropriately named Zoocity I think. Our last day in Florida we spent alone. The Harper's and Eidson's had to get home to their puppies so we got one night to ourselves. No offense to our fun family but it was nice to be by ourselves a little bit. We hung out all together and went to the zoo in Panama City. We were worried it would be hokie but it was actually really cool. It was VERY small. But for me being all hot and pregnant all the time it was perfect. And it held Micah's attention. His favorite part was the petting zoo and the playground of course. The giraffe was really neat and were I not about to pass out I would have loved to pet it. Again Mick did a great job picking up my slack. I am so thankful for the time we have had this summer as a family, with all the challenges it has entailed, because all too soon our world is to be rocked again.

No comments: