Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chicken House with The Collier's

Camden
Ellis, Camden, and Micah

Cheesing it up! I love this one!


Roomies!

Every now and then my college roommate and her family pass through headed to or from visiting their own family and they make a stop close to us if we are lucky. They used to spend the night but now that their kiddo's are bigger they try to do the whole trip in a day. While we wish they'd stay the night, having our own boy now we understand the need to get home. Today we met at a CFA closer to us, but not the ones that I work at...Micah wasn't thrilled with the idea of heading to his 3rd chicken house in 3 hours but once he realized there would be friends to play with he was good to go. (He worked with me all morning so he deserved a break). As always it was so good to see Krissy and Aaron who I went to PC with...Krissy and I were roomies for 3 years there and I miss those days alot. (You can tell because I write about it often) So here are a few pictures of the boys, in between injuries and poops...hence Ellis' absence in a few pics. It is always so short of a visit and we never finish a sentence with the kiddo's but to just see a heart friends(ie. somebody that know's my heart even before I have to explain myself) face was good for me. Please come back Collier's and stay and play...please oh please!


No comments: