Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jax-seen!

Jaxson and Monkey Joe
Trying to get a pictures with the boys when we realized it was going to look like Taron and Mick were together...Kevin and I didn't get our picture taken:) I put it up because it is the only one of Micah's face...


See what I mean...we have three more just like this one!

After CAD we headed to Micah's best buddies Birthday party...at Monkey Joe's. Jaxson threw a great party and we are so thankful for their friendship. Micah calls him Jax-seen instead of Jaxson for some reason. We also had Hayden with us as it was my mom and dad's anniversary. (Happy Day, Jenny and Budda!) The boys had a great time playing and poor Mick was beat when we left. It is hard as a pregnant lady to get on those jumpy things and my balance isn't what it used to be so I stayed off for the most part. Which left Mick to wrangle both boys. The boys had a great time, somuch so that they slept until 9 the next morning!!


No comments: