Thursday, July 9, 2009

ButtercupSadieJane

I think we have finally settled on a name....maybe. I don't know why picking a name for this girl is so hard. It has me scared that there is a boy hiding in there. But Lorelai, while still one of my favorite names is very hard to pronounce if you are under 5 or if you are from Alabama(no offense, I am referring to my mother and grandmama) I thought of Sadie and it actually means princess. Ahhhhh...I love the fact that as women in Christ we are all considered coheirs with Christ which make us Princesses! So I found a way to make the girl name biblical right? Mick really likes this name and I really wanted a double name so I think we'll stick with it. Get to monogramming people:) Just teasing...check with me next week to make sure I haven't changed my mind. Plus Micah has been calling the baby Buttercup for months, my fault. So now when we ask him his baby sisters name he runs it all together to be Buttercupsadiejane...he wants her to struggle with the four name curse as well apparently. SadieJane....our sweet baby girl...yeah I think I like it.

4 comments:

EMU said...

ILOVEIT!!!

Anonymous said...

love it :)

Anonymous said...

Sadie Jane is so cute - I like those double names. I think the Spiva's are using Rex Bailey rather than Rex. We'll see how long that lasts. I can't wait for your little girl - she'll have more colored bows than you did (now that may be a stretch)! Micah is soooo precious and I love his little personality - he talks like you and Amy did - NON STOP - love it. mkm

The Kimmels said...

That name is very fitting for your adorable little family! I really like it!