Monday, July 13, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day 2009


Friday of last week was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a's around the country. I have to work that day but Micah always gets dolled up by Nana or Mick and comes to visit me. This year he wasn't as excited about being dressed like a cow but he was excited about seeing the CFA cow, which he is usually terribly frightened of. We had TONS of cows at our Chick-fil-a and so many cute ideas. I do look forward to the day when I can take my children and not be working...if that day ever comes...


We did hire a new girl to take on the brunt of the Mktg load, now that I and the other girls I work with are going to work less(and I will be out on maternity leave as well). She took this cute picture of Micah since I was unable to even get my camera out during all the madness.

No comments: