Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beach Bound


Micah and his Bay!

Cutie Charlee Ray.

The three kiddos jumping in.


Micah jumping to Mick. He wanted to do it all by hisself.

Their signature move.

Kisses for my cool dude.

cheese.

Did this suit shrink from our trip to Pensacola?? Nope, Sadie Jane is just growing fast.

We spent the last week in Panama City Beach with Mick's parents, Aunt Wendy, Mick Mick and Bay and Charlee Ray. As good as Micah was on our trip to Pensacola, he was the opposite on this trip. He was whiny and obstinate most of the time. He enjoyed the time in the water and playing with his cousins but he is definitely testing his limits and my patience (more on that subject later). Overall it was a good trip. Being big pregnant isn't that much fun in the heat but Mick was SO good about helping out and I don't think I had to buckle Micah into his carseat once the whole week! Mick really made it a relaxing trip for me so I am definitely thankful for that. There are so many cute pictures of the kiddos swimming I will have to keep this post just to that subject alone. On the swimming thing Micah is really close to getting it...hopefully next summer we can teach him the doggie paddle and he'll be good to go. We'll see though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micah's jump to Mick is WAAAAAAYYYY too far!!! Just another grandmother speaking of course. mkm