Friday, May 1, 2009

fun in the sun

We have had so much fun being outside this week. So much so that I don't have any pictures of it! Plus we've had friends come over to enjoy the sun with us. Even more fun. I am so thankful that on a week where things are crazy again for Mick I have great friends who I can hang out with and our kiddos can hang out. Tuesday my friend Alison brought her babies over and while Micah was very rude to Charlotte, which I am very concerned about(another post) she just loved on him and giggled at him. Douglass Charles had his first visit to our house and I think he enjoyed himself. I know Alison and I enjoyed hanging out. Then Wed. we go to the library for storytime and then usually have Bible study with my friend Taron. We are doing the Beth Moore Esther study and I really like it. I am so thankful for that time (yet another post too) that we study God's word and watch our children play at the same time. We decided to let them have a water day and play in kiddie pools. It went ok except for again with the ever agressive Micah figuring out how to both turn on the water hose and aim it and squirt us! Outside is a little harder to harness the boys I would have to say. Lastly yesterday Micah played with Nana while I visited with Amy's momma Val, who is in the hospital. She has a severe kidney infection that has gotten into her bloodstream, so please pray for them. After that my parents and Haydee stopped by to play and help with dinner (thanks Mom and Dad!) since I was pretty tired. Ahhhhhh...and today is Friday...Mick's last regular season game and the end of a busy week. Hip Hip Hooray for help!

2 comments:

Alison said...

We had fun and I know Douglass Charles did too. Thanks for letting us come and enjoy your newly renovated back yard. It looks great by the way!

Amy said...

Thanks for sitting with Mom yesterday. I know she enjoyed the company, and the frozen popsicle:-)