Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Girl's First Gift




Yesterday Ashleigh (just Ash to Micah), a sweet friend that goes to Mick's school stopped by...she came with a sign she had painted for our little Harpergirl's room. It was so sweet and almost made me cry. It also will fit perfectly because I think our plan is to do hot pink and black room. I tried to get a good picture of it but there was a glare everytime I used the flash and I took the pictures at night. So anyways, Thanks Ash; we love it and we love you!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Love it! Stefanie Stinchcomb at school has one of her paintings and she does an awesome job...might have to remember her in the future. Anyway I have a little something for you too! Im sending it home with Mick tomorrow! Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Daughters are wonderful and "across the street" daughters are great too. I went to Amy's today to get the nursery ready and "unwrapped" your Diaper Cake. Good Lord, I have a new appreciation for Diaper Cakes - there were hundreds of diapers and rubber bands - great and useful gift! Hope you are still feeling good and will see you soon. mkm