Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baseball comes to a Sad but Happy End.
















So we traveled this week to Valdosta for the second round of the playoffs. The boys played so well but lost in the bottom of the 7th to a good team. We should have won but you know how that goes:) Mick made me proud and I was sad for him and the boys. This group is so good with Micah and Micah loves them so much. We made the trek by ourselves and we wont do that again. While it went ok, Micah and I both prefer to have friends along to make it more fun! He did get to go swimming in the pool and play with friends at the games, but since I was a single Momma for the time I didn't have a chance to get my camera. My child would have drowned or been hit by a car had a taken any pictures at all. So these are the few I have of Micah eating an ice cream. I have found that Micah gets more of what he wants on trips like these because I feel so guilty for dragging him around during naptime and late into the night. The last pictures are from the last game. The boys really didn't want any pictures of a loss but I wanted at least one of Micah running to his daddy. After every game he goes out with the boys and shakes hands and says the prayer with Mick. I think the boys should thank him because he also stays out there while the get their postgame congrats or chewed out...so I am sure they got the abridged version due to Micah's little ears.

No comments: