Wednesday, January 16, 2008

pretend it's sunday...



On Sunday I went with Amy to register at Babies R Us. Did you know how many new things they come out with even in the timespan of 8 months? ALOT! I think you should get to register again for your babies first birthday...there are so many more things. I insisted on taking a picture of us. Who needs to scrapbook when you have a blog. Unfortunately I ended up being the one with a double chin instead of the girl who is 6 months preggers. So the first picture I had the chin then Amy suggested if you stick your tongue on the roof of your mouth you wont have a double chin. I didn't quite get the message that you were supposed to keep the tongue inside your mouth... I think the trick would work if you are a little bit smarter than me!

No comments: