Monday, January 7, 2008

every day a new day




We went back to the doctor again today for the 5th time in two weeks. (They didn't charge us this visit!) We are now on the preferred customer list at the dr.'s office. Getting this sick is a sure way to get to know your office staff. But today Micah only had fluid in his ears, no infection to be seen so we are hoping this 3rd antibiotic is going to do the trick. He seems to be doing better still pulling at his ears and now he doesn't want to nurse. I guess teething is the culprit this time. It is always something with babies. Boy his life is always transitioning. In all the books it says the reason for babies not sleeping at night is if there is a transition going on...well Micah is always transitioning and never sleeping. We had a good weekend with Mick's last few days at home. Today he went back to school so it is just Micah and I now. I got spoiled having all that help, but it will be nice to have our old routine I guess. Here are a few picture from Bay's 5th birthday party. She had it at the mall at Build-a-Bear. For those of you that worked there with me I think we would have been a bit more entertaining than her worker. But she did her best. Bay also had a fairytopia cake that I loved. You will see the picture it is so cool. Bay being the smart girl that she is realized that she got a Barbie with that cake so she immediately chose that one. In case I never have any girls I get my fix by helping with Bay. Wendy, Bay's mom, had hoped that when I had my own kid I would stop taking so many pictures of Bay but it didn't happen. She is just too cute. Seriously though, it was a hectic day at her party but it is so fun to be apart of Bay's life. This is my 5th Birthday party with her and she still wanted me to sit next to her. I know one day she will be too cool for her aunt so I'll enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hope Micah gets to feeling better. Love the blog - it is one of my favorites - not like I don't talk to you on a regular basis. :) See you soon.
Alison