Sunday, January 27, 2008

my new addiction

I have found a new way to waste time...ebay. Oh my it is so addictive. I know that I am about 5 years late on learning about it but I am loving it. I am selling a few things and now if you stand still too long in my house I might sell you. I am selling as much as I can, the more I sell on ebay, the less I have to work. That is my thinking for now at least.

This weekend has flown by...we took Micah to a CHHS basketball game and he loved it! This weekend they played Douglas County where his Pops works so he got to go hang out with him. Micah loves to watch the game and he loves to watch the cheerleaders. You can't blame him I guess. We had an unexpected visit with Charlotte on Saturday as her daddy got kidney stones. Yikes! We were glad to keep her for a short bit though. It was funny to take two babies out six months apart, we definitely got some funny looks. Charlotte reminded me that babies grow up too fast. I am so thankful for everyday with Micah. He just keeps changing that it makes me want to have another one, and then another one, and then another one...Mick says he knows how to stop that... we'll see what God has in store though. I guess that is enough for now. No pictures right now...I am too busy taking pictures of things to sell instead!

No comments: