Friday, January 18, 2008

mr. mover

Micah turned into the crazy moving baby today. He has been rolling around for a long time, but today we got home from lunch and he went CRAZY! I got out the camera to video him going from laying down to sitting up and when I turned around he had pulled himself up on the couch. In a couple of hours he went from still baby to wide open everywhere. Here he is using his teeth to pull himself up on the coffee table. I guess you do whatever it takes to get upright, when you have been so low for so long. I accidentally downloaded this sideways, but here he has pulled a book off the table then stood on it to make himself taller.
And look at this face. He was so proud of himself for his newest accomplishment.
He has already fallen once and there weren't any real tears. I am sure there are many more falls to come. We went back to the doctor today...oh how I love the copay...and Micah still has fluid in his ears. No infection so that is good, but the dr. said that the fluid could make it hard for him to hear. He hasn't been ignoring us on purpose:) Hopefully this will clear up soon. We are looking forward to a long weekend, thank you Dr. King. Mick will be home and we may even get more snow. Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss YOU Stephanie! Like, really MISS!

Micah is entirely too cute. I love being able to read about what's going on with you guys.