Thursday, January 3, 2008

happy day







Today we are all feeling alot better. I hate to say it since you never know what kind of sickness could come tonight. But thankfully Micah is breathing better, Mick isn't puking and I just have a little bit of the sniffles. We are much better than we were a week ago. Thank the Lord for that. Today was our niece Bay's 5th Birthday. So hard to believe that she was just a baby when Mick and I remet. We kept Charlee Ray while Bay got to go to the movies with her mom and dad. They went to see Adam and the Chipmunks...at least that is what Bay called it. I tried to get a picture of Micah and Charlee Ray since we can't get Charlee in any pictures but it didn't go well. These are my attempts at capturing them together. I at least got one of Charlee's face. The one of her back is actually her hugging Micah. She is a girl of very few words, but Micah is one of the things that she actually says best. Oh, how thankful we are for our extended family. Sometimes it can be challenging to have your whole family within 10 minutes of you but most of the time it is a complete blessing. Especially after reading posts from those of you far from your fams. Tomorrow is our last day with Mick at home during the week. Next week it is back to the real world and back to work. I took a short hiatus while Micah was sick so now I have to try to get back in to the swing of things too. We'll see how that goes. I do long to be a complete stay at home mom but finances require otherwise...

No comments: