Thursday, December 17, 2009

Micah's Christmas Party

SayJ getting dolled up to impress big bro's classmates...
at his school party today!

Here is Micah and his hair. He needs a haircut so bad that his hair needs its own picture.

Micah and Me:) We both love our sweets.
Here is me trying to encourage eating the fruit...so that I can finish off that yummy cupcake.
The party favors were a hit...

We thought Micah might pass out from blowing so much. Notice the hand of Micah's friend Wesley to the left. He was trying to eat as his dear friend Micah is blowing that silly thing in his face!
Mess!

Daddy made it to this party! Micah kept saying "I didn't know you were going to be here!!"

Our beloved Mrs. Mann! We are so thankful for her and her love for Micah.
I didn't get a picture of Mrs. Duckett! Stink! But Micah loves her too!

SayJ spent so much time getting dolled up that she was too pooped to party!

Micah was so excited for this pic...

Today was Micah's party at school and we had a blast:) Seriously the party is snack time that parents come to and take pictures of...Mick came today and I can't wait to hear what he thought. I mean all we do is stand around while they eat a snack and then we leave:) At this age there isn't much else to do. But it is still a huge deal to Micah. He was so excited and then he reminded Mick last night when they were getting ready for bed that I was late(ok I missed the whole thing) for the Thanksgiving party. The kid wont give me a break or forget anything! I was there on time today for those who were worried, thanks Mom!
We have a busy next few days of Christmas fun so I wanted to go ahead and get these up. Happy Christmas Partying to all of you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures of Micah and Sadie Jane. We cant wait until we get to see Micah and to finally meet Sadie Jane. I miss all the parties Brian had at school now he is all grown up. Enjoy Micah and Sadie Jane while they are young because they grow up way to fast. Love all of you, sissy