Saturday, December 26, 2009

Croupy Christmas

Sweet Sadie Jane and Mick. She wasn't feeling great and was so hot from everything we just stripped her down and she was so relieved she went to sleep on her Daddy.
So sweet. Crazy how cute all that back fat and tummy fat can be...when you are 3 months old

SayJ and her Budda
Neither of them were looking in this one but her face is too funny.

Micah and the batcave...opening his stocking.

What I didn't mention in my last post was that after our trip to the dollar store Micah turned into a child that I didn't want to be around. He had so many meltdowns and got so many spankin's that I told Mick if there had been a camera on me at the mall the Supernanny would have definitely intervened and set me straight. But we did the best we could all the while gritting our teeth and telling everyone Merry Christmas. Turns out while Micah was being a punk he was also getting sick because he woke up in the night coughing and not breathing well at all. He gets a type of asthma anytime he gets a cold so we were up in the night with breathing treatments and taking turns listening to him breathe. Sadie Jane is just as congested but mostly her happy go lucky self just with an insane rattle when she breathes too. We had my whole family coming over for breakfast at 930 and Mick and I woke up at 905! Micah didnt even get up to see his presents til 10. When he came down Hayden had already brought in his batcave and Micah could have cared less about the educational games I had gotten when he could play with the batcave:) Fortunately he didn't loose it when it headed out the door when Hayden did...We spent good time with my family and Mick made some delicious omelets. Then we rushed to his parents for more present opening and food.


No comments: