Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bubba

Funniest Photo Shoot Yet...From SayJ's Perspective:Here I am feeling smiley, so Mommy started taking some pics...
Then she calls Bubba over and asks him to hold me...Seriously, Momma, what were you thinking? He tried to help me smile!

Then he starts to drop me...Help!
Did I mention I heard Momma bribe Micah with a green M&M to take these pictures...maybe that is why he was almost strangling me here.

Ok, I am so over it! Let me go!!

Please someone? Where is my Daddy?

I can't take it anymore I must cry now...
Ok, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of Sadie Jane and her Bubba tonight. We went out to dinner for Mick's birthday, again:) and then went to Aunt Betty's 70th Surprise party. We had a fun night and Mick put up all of our lawn ornaments in the freezing rain this afternoon. We are not catching up with his parents yet but I can see it coming. Just had to put these pictures up because they were too funny. They show SayJ's personality. She is pretty easy going but you can see as it progressed the girl can only take so much. Micah isn't in to picture taking these days so yes, I bribed him with his beloved green m&m! I wish he would poop in the potty for one but that is another post for next week!

3 comments:

EMU said...

SJ looks just like you in that top picture!

The Kimmels said...

I love these photos. They make me laugh. I love those kiddos. They are so perfect! Are you going to go see Santa Cow? I am going to try to go. Miss you / love you!

Amy said...

That is just too cute! What a fun post!?! It was so fun to see you tonight! The party was fabulous! Love you!