Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Supper Club

Couples picture plus SayJ
Boys...


Girls! SayJ was beyond hungry.

Sweet friend and hostess with the mostess Anne Marie. Still hungry SJ.



The two new babies. Brittany is nursing too so I at least to got to talk to her some of the time.

Nice. Mick and Justina.


Justina. Always with the silliness.

Thank you Ms Anne Marie for letting me love on your moose...

He was fun to hang out with...I had to make the most of the place where we spent most of our time. :)


Last night was our December Supper Club with friends. It was at the Underwood's and they served us Christmas dinner. It was delicious and a beautiful set up. Unfortunately I spent a great deal of time in their guest bedroom feeding and trying to figure out what Sadie Jane's deal was...she was a bit grumpy and didn't want to nurse well. Until it was time to leave then she nursed for 30 minutes. I hope one day she appreciates all my sacrifices of socialization so that she could have breastmilk:) Some days it seems formula would be so much easier. But I know there is pros and cons to both. But for those that know me you know that the sound of friends socializing through the closed door is torture for me. I wish nursing in public was more acceptable and that it didn't creep so many guys out, I would whip it out most anywhere this go round.

Since we were going to be out late, and Uncle Mickey had been begging for Micah to sleepover he had his first sleepover at Uncle Mickey and Aunt Wendy's with Bay and Charlee Ray. He did pretty well but I missed him bad. He slept with Uncle Mickey and only cried to come home once. Which is pretty good since I did that in first grade. I didn't make it through a party til second:) We really want the girls to come stay with us now! Thanks Eidsons!


No comments: