Monday, December 21, 2009

Grandmama's Family Christmas

My cousin Jessica tending to Micah...with a paintball mask on.
Haydee!
Grandmama and Sadie Jane. She was such a good girl.
Grandmama with two of her girls.

Trying to get one of Gmama looking but she just couldn't stop looking down at SJ.

So sweet.
The whole fam...well minus those who left early.
Micah was thrilled to be in the picture.

We headed to LaGrange on Saturday for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. Both Micah and Sadie Jane did great in the car. Hallelujah! My cousin has a big house on a lot of land so the boys LOVE to be there. Plus my cousin Jessica who is in high school loves to help with the boys so I LOVE to be there too:) This was the first for everyone to see Sadie Jane and the first time in a long time for Grandmama so it was especially fun.


No comments: