Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mouse in the House

It's my party!
Love from her boo, Rhetty!
Pin the bow on Minnie!


Most of the kiddos.





Mickey Mouse cupcakes...homemade...they turned out ok. Much cheaper than that big cake I wanted to buy:)
Grandmama LOVED the Minnie ears.
Pinata time!



If you stay long enough at the Harper house, every party is a costume party:)
Paxton and SayJ
MINNIE EAR BARRETTES! Oh my word, I loved these.

Minnie Mouse that is! We had SadieJane's Minnie Mouse Party last night at our house. Phew, house parties are supposed to be cheaper and easier but the immediately after I always have a Bday Hangover. Ugh. I have trouble remembering details and I feel a little icky. But then I get my pictures out and it all comes back and I feel better:) We had a great time at SayJ's party. We had so much fun with new and old friends. This year SayJ got to even invite a few friends from her class at school too, so that was fun for her to actually have her friends here not just ours.

I will say SadieJane is still such a blessing. She is so much fun and so smart (in her own way:)). She has finally started putting two words together but no more than that. She can count and sing and girl can laugh. When she was first born I loved her so much but again it is crazy how your love for your babies just grow and grow. Thankful that Jesus gives us this picture of who He is through our children. SadieJane is still my little sidekick and a Momma's girl to the core. I still don't mind it. It can get out of hand but school has definitely helped us keep it in check. At this age Micah started identifying more with Mick and separating from me, which was good for him. But I'll admit it is fun to have a girl that we get to continue to build that Momma-daughter bond that is so special, the way the Daddy-son one is. SadieJane is all girl with pink and dolls, but she is also tough as nails when she gets hurt or if she sets her sights on something challenging you don't tell her she "can't" because she'll prove you wrong. Hope these traits continue. Now, all that is good but she also has quite the fitpitching ability that I hope does not continue. She loves Minnie Mouse and all things Mickey. She loves rocking her baby dolls and playing with her Bubba (if he'll let her). She loves making crafts and coloring. Best of all she loves her family and I couldn't be more thankful!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun!! Pax had a blast!! Love yall!