Tuesday, October 4, 2011

THE Bitty Baby





Well, as always I continue with my never say never stance. I had said that SadieJane would probably never have an American Girl doll. Then Taron had a great idea to make a special girls day out of getting her one. I also had stepped on about the millionth trinket that week so to get one thing that would be played with and be something SayJ loved started sounding more reasonable. Then Aunt Dot wanted to help and Nana and Pops sent money too and instead of getting ten things we would probably lose we made the trek and got SayJ a Bitty Baby. She loves it. Unfortunately Taron and I didn't get to take her since there is just too much going on right now, but Mick took us all on Saturday and the boys were quite sports while SayJ and I picked out our, I mean, her doll. She played with it the whole way home, feeding it and changing it. She either wants to name her Baby or Minnie. So creative my little one. So thankful for friends and family who continue to bless us. I will say this birthday for SadieJane was more fun than my own. She got the cutest clothes and things for her special day that were just so thoughtful and exciting to her. I still can't get over how quickly they change. Thanks so much to Taron, Aunt Dot, and Nana and Pops for making SayJ's day and helping us create a really sweet memory. And here's to hoping we get to go back someday...

2 comments:

EMU said...

Mama/daughter matching outfits??? :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Are those Matilda Jane outfits you are wearing? You and Sadie Jane look so cute together. Hope she has lots of fun with the doll. sissy